“The Power of Innovation,” NEC projectors are specializes unit which are in the field from January 18, 2000.
As one of the world’s largest video display manufacturers, they produce cutting-edge technologies designed to meet every industry’s needs.
But as the other devices NEC projectors also need to reset the project lamp at one point to make the unit working for longer period of time.
But at the same time many people dont know how to reset NEC projector lamp without remote control.
They may not know the correct setup or be in a situation where they cannot access their remote control at all.
There are multiple ways to reset projectors if you don’t have a remote control on hand. It can be intimidating and frustrating figuring out the process, but below guide will help you to reset projector without remote control.
Steps For How to Reset NEC Projector Lamp Without Remote
There are two ways to reset the NEC projector lamp, depending on your own model. Let’s discuss both the method below.
- To open the screen menu option, go towards the projector, and you will find menu button on the top unit.
- When the menu pops up on the screen, scroll downwards, you will find the default option.
- Press the default option, and it will take you one more option where “clear lamp hours” is written press on it.
- Lamp hours will be reset to their factory setting.
Now let’s find out how you can increase the lamp hours with some simple tips.
How to Increase the life of projector lamp
- There are multiple ways to increase the projector lamp; all you have to do is follow the steps written below.
- Clean the projector lens frequently. Dust and dirt can accumulate on the lens over time and cause temporary image distortion or decreased brightness.
- Also, keep the projector’s filters clean. Regularly cleaning ensures proper airflow and prevents the unit from being heated very soon.
- Avoid vibration or moving the projector when it is switched on. Constant movement can put stress on the lamp and shorten its lifespan.
- Set the projector to Eco Mode if possible. This mode will decrease brightness and extend the lamp life.
- If you are not using the projector for an extended period of time, unplug it from the wall outlet. This will help conserve power and prolong the life of your lamp.
- If you notice that the image is darker or dimmer than normal, turn off the projector immediately. This could be a sign that your lamp needs to be replaced, and continuing using it can cause damage to other parts of your projector.
Projectors are expensive to purchase and even more expensive when they break. It is a good idea not to wait for the lamp hours to end completely before replacing the bulb. If you have lost your remote, it does not matter as there’s an easy way of resetting without one.
The NEC projector lamps last longer than other brands so if you take care of them properly, these projectors can last a lifetime.