Do you have a projector and you are looking to project the content right from the portable devices onto the bigger screen with the help of a projector, then here is how to connect tablet to projector wirelessly?
Sometimes it becomes a pain when we forget our laptop, and it is necessary to show a presentation or pictures on a bigger screen.
At that moment table becomes the savior for us but we don’t know how to connect it with the projector wirelessly?
Also, sometimes other situation arises when we want to watch a movie or favorite seasons on Netflix at some random location with the help of a mobile or iPad.
With this detailed guide, you will be able to connect any tablet such as an iPad, Android, or Surface with an easy process that will take only a few minutes to connect your projector wirelessly.
How To Connect Tablet To Projector Wirelessly?
First, let’s take a look at what you need in order to establish this connection:
- Projector with WiFi connectivity
- Tablet device
- An active WiFi network
Once you have all of these items, you can start the process by following the below steps.
Method 1: Through Bluetooth
If your device doesn’t have built-in WiFi, but it has Bluetooth connectivity, then you can use this feature to wirelessly connect the tablet with a projector. In order to do that follow these steps:
- Open up the Settings menu on the tablet and choose the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on Bluetooth by tapping its On/Off toggle button, which is located at the top of the screen.
- The projector will show a prompt asking you to pair devices followed by a number code that is displayed on both devices – you need to enter those numbers exactly as they appear on each device in order to connect successfully.
- Once done, tap Done and your devices will be paired.
- You can now tap on the name of your device to connect them and start streaming movies wirelessly from the tablet to the projector screen.
Method 2: Through Cast Screen
If your projector has an HDMI port then connect the Google Cast to the port. From this device, you can wirelessly mirror the display of your tablet on the projector. This option works for all Android devices but not with iOS ones since Apple does not support this technology.
- Plug the device inside the HDMI port when your projector is turned OFF.
- Now turn on the unit and you will see a successful connection of both devices.
- On your Android device, open up the Settings menu and choose the “Cast screen” option.
- As soon as you turn on this feature, an invitation will pop up on the projector asking if it can connect to the Google Cast-enabled devices in your area.
- The number on your Android device should match the number you see on the projector screen. Use this crossover information to pair the devices and establish a connection between them.
- Now it’s time to stream content from your tablet via Google Cast to a bigger screen of a projector. You can do that by opening up any application that you want to show on the screen.
- And that’s it! You have successfully connected your tablet device to the projector wirelessly. Now you can show presentations, pictures, or any other content on a bigger screen.
Method 3 Through iOS [Airplay]
This is the only method that can be used to wirelessly connect an iPad to the projector. The process is pretty simple and straightforward.
- On your iPad, open up the Settings menu and choose the “Screen mirroring” option.
- Turn on this feature by tapping its On/Off toggle button. The switch should be green in color to indicate that screen mirroring is enabled on your device.
- On the projector, a list of available devices for pairing will show up. Tap on the name of your iPad in order to establish a connection between both devices.
- Once done, tap Done on your iOS device and exit the Settings menu by going back to Home Screen.
- Now open any image or video from the iPad and make it display on a bigger screen. You can also display any movie or song with the help of an Apple TV device.
How do I connect my tablet to a projector wirelessly if it doesn’t have Bluetooth or Google Cast?
In that case, you’ll need to use a third-party HDMI adapter to connect the two devices. Look for an adapter that is compatible with both your tablet and projector.
Can I cast my phone’s screen onto a projector?
Yes, you can cast your phone’s screen onto a projector using the Google Cast or screen mirroring feature.
How do I mirror my tablet to my projector?
The simple method to mirror your projector to a tablet device either with the help of Google Chromecast or you can use the inbuilt wireless option.
Can I make my projector wirelessly?
If your unit does not come with built-in wifi or Bluetooth system, you can easily make it by connecting Google Chromecast or another wireless device to make it compatible.
Connecting your projector wirelessly is perfect for those who don’t want wires to be seen in this technology era.
So, the above three methods on how to connect tablet to projector wirelessly are guaranteed methods to solve your problem.
Each method has its own set of instructions, so be sure to read them carefully and follow the steps accordingly. Enjoy projecting your content onto a bigger screen.