The Site is owned and operated by Carry Copper under the policy of the united states and EU laws.
This Privacy Notice applies solely to residents of the State of California (“CA Users”). We adopt this Privacy Notice in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Privacy Notice.
Users with disabilities who wish to access this Privacy Notice in an alternative format can contact us by emailing us at: [email protected], calling us at +1 2014222730, or sending us U.S. Mail to: 328 E St James St San Jose, CA 95113 USA.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides CA Users (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular CA User or device (“personal information”).
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from CA Users within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, postal address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or State identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, and information on a CA User’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalfs, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences are drawn from other personal information.||The profile reflects a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated CA User information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Directly from our CA Users. For example, from online registration forms that our CA Users submit to us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer by and through the Site and/or Service. (Categories A, B, C, and D)
- Indirectly from our CA Users. For example, through information, we collect from our CA Users while providing them our products and/or services. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site and/or associated with the Service. This includes the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS), and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider.
- In addition, we obtain certain Site/Service usage details and analytics as the same are collected automatically by us and our third-party partners. (Category F)
- When our CA Users interact with us on our Social Media Website accounts, including commenting on and/or liking our posts. (Category F)
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the products and/or services, we offer to our CA Users. For example, third-party entities that assist us in sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from CA User lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing analysis. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect for one or more of the following business purposes (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information concerning your purchase of products and/or services, we will use that information to process your order. (Categories A, B, C, and D)
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us. (Categories A, B, C, and D)
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- To provide you with e-mail, direct mail, and telemarketing messages concerning certain Trade products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services, that we believe may be of interest to you. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- To deliver relevant Site/Service content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including the Terms. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- To improve the Site and Service and better present their respective contents to you. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- For customer service purposes and to respond to inquiries from you. (Categories A, B, C, and D)
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development. (Categories A, B, C, D and F)
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, and that of our clients or others. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA. (Categories A, B, C, D and F)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred. (Categories A, B, C, D and F)
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information for materially unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Subject to your right to opt out of such sharing/sale, we may share, rent, and/or sell your personal information from Categories A, B, C, D, and F: (a) with/to third parties for marketing purposes; and (b) for the other business purposes set forth above.
We enter into a contractual relationship when we disclose personal information to a third-party service provider or other entity.
If, in any case, your personal information is collected and shared with a third party, they will confidentially use the personal information only to improve the performance of their services under the applicable contract.
Please note we do not collect information from CA Users that we know are less than eighteen (18) years of age, and we do not share or sell the personal information of CA Users that we know are less than eighteen (18) years of age.
Without limiting the preceding, we have and will not share or sell the personal information of CA Users under sixteen (16) years of age under the CCPA rule.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A Identifiers.
- Category B California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D Commercial information.
- Category F Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Our affiliates (Amazon & Walmart) (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- Service providers. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- Third parties who provide certain products and/or services featured on the Site and/or by and through the Service. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
- Third parties who purchase and/or license your personal information for marketing purposes, including (a) providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression, and validation; (b) e-mail marketers; (c) telemarketers (where permitted by applicable law); and (d) direct marketers (Categories A, B, C, D, and F). Suppose a third-party purchaser of your personal information wants to resell it. In that case, that purchaser is required by law to provide you with explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales unless the right to resell it was secured by us at the point of collection.
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products and/or services that we provide to you. (Categories A, B, C, D, and F)
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have the right to opt out of our sale of your personal information to third parties. To exercise your right to opt out of our sale of your personal information to third parties, please submit a verifiable CA User request to us by either:
- Clicking here;
- Calling us at: (888) 252-8691;
- Emailing us at: [email protected]; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: 328 E St James St San Jose, CA 95113 USA.
We endeavor to act on all opt-out requests as soon as practicable, but in all cases, within fifteen (15) days of the receipt of your request.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
- The specific personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retain, subject to certain exceptions.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our (their) records unless an exception applies; provided, however, that in some cases, strictly for regulatory compliance purposes and to better evidence/Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests (and for no other purposes), we may retain certain items of your personal information on a de-identified and aggregated basis in such a manner that the data no longer identifies you.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our obligations in connection with our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech rights, ensure the right of another CA User to exercise her/his free speech rights, or another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, but only if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with CA User expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise your access, data portability, and/or deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable CA User request to us by either:
- Clicking here;
- Calling us at: Call us: +1 2014222730;
- Emailing us at: [email protected]; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: Address 328 E St James St San Jose, CA 95113 USA
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable CA User request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable CA User request for access or data portability twice within 12 months. The verifiable CA User request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are: (1) the person about whom we collected personal information; or (2) an authorized representative.
- Please describe your request in sufficient detail to understand, evaluate, and respond to it properly.
We cannot respond to your request or provide personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable CA User request does not require creating an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable CA User request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to all verifiable CA User requests within forty-five (45) days of receipt.
If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month preceding your receipt of your verifiable request.
The response we provide will also explain why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable CA User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to these Privacy Provisions
We reserve the right to amend these Privacy Provisions in our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to these Privacy Provisions, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Site’s homepage/on the applicable Service user interface.